Saturday, May 18, 2013

Proud Mama



This is a pic from Mother's Day with my beautiful girl - she is hilarious! She is always saying things that have us laughing. One of our latest forms of amusement is asking her where we are going for Judah's birthday. We are taking him to the Indianapolis children's museum so he can see the huge dinosaur exhibit. Her answer to the question is something that sounds sort of like "Indiddlyapples" - then Mike tries to get her to say it as many times as possible.

Today's funny Jazzy Jazz moment came when I let her go outside and jump on the trampoline. She took her butterfly catching net with her. She was bouncing gleefully, shouting greetings to the neighbors, who are becoming exceptional at ignoring said greetings. Then, suddenly she exclaims,
"WooHoo! I have a special talent!

Mike was outside getting the grill ready to cook dinner. There's no way he can keep from biting at such tempting bait, so he responds,
"What's your talent?"

She tilts her head, smiles, and replies,
"Not poking myself in the eye."

So proud of extremely talented kids! :-)

No comments:

The hubby and me

The hubby and me