Friday, May 17, 2013

Nothing like climate control...

I am so glad I live in the age of central heat and air conditioning. Yes, I am admitting, readily and willingly, that I am a wimp. When it gets really hot or cold in my house, my hubby can attest that it makes me really crabby. Whew, confession is good for the soul! And, a new air conditioner and furnace are good for Mom's mood!



The goal of the day is for Ehrlich's Heating and Cooling to install these nifty new products and get our house more energy efficient and the climate indoors more reliable. Yea! A side benefit is that the kids have someone else to bug, er, make that 'ask endless questions' of regarding the process of installing said machinery.



After all, as a homeschooling mama, how can I keep them from this excellent learning opportunity, right? Never mind that there questions are things like:
"Why did you have to make a hole in our house?"
"What kinds of faces can you draw for me with my new chalk?"
"Eww, how come you made it smell so bad in here?"
"Did you know your friend is making a hole in our house?"
Curiosity is an important part of learning. Go, kids, go!

Occasionally, the questions took a break so the installers could actually get something done, and the kids played outside on the trampoline, expending some of that endless energy.



Go, kids, go!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Funny about the kids with questions. Maybe I should have technicians to my house all the time?!

amandamoo said...

I know, Jessica! I was laughing so hard at them, but the workmen were super patient and engaging with the kids. :-)

The hubby and me

The hubby and me