Thursday, August 7, 2008

Who Loves Me? book


I had this fantastic idea to create mini-scrapbook pages for Jazz's "Who Loves Baby?" photo album. It has pictures of really close family members on each page. It turned out really cute. The only problem is that now Judah wants one made especially for him, AND he wants ALL the family members to have a page. Yikes, what have I started!?!

I used the following digital kits (www.bits2kits.com) to create these pages:
Bella by SAS Designs
My Man by Christy Skaggs
Playdate by Christy Skaggs
Jaydan Lee
by Christy Skaggs
Burnished Sunset by SAS Designs
I Can See a Rainbow by Eirene
Touchdown
by Christy Skaggs
Reflection by Christy Skaggs


2 comments:

Dianna said...

That's a great idea! I'm working on something similar for my son; thanks for the inspiration.

Megan Brueseke said...

great idea amanda! i think you've inspired me to make one of these for Boden. thanks for the idea!

The hubby and me

The hubby and me