Wednesday, August 6, 2008

First Blogging Experience

Okay, so this is my first blog post on my brand new blog. I'm feeling a little technologically intimidated right at this moment. My philosophy about computers has always been that if I read, poke some buttons, and use some logic, eventually I'll figure out how to accomplish whatever I need to do. It is slightly frightening to think that anyone can log on to this website and witness my bumbling attempts at creating a blog. Oh, well! I have to start somewhere.
I am starting this blog for a few reasons...
1. I am a writer trying to better her craft and all writing is practice in voice, style, grammar, etc. So the more I write, the better writer I become.
2. An avid digi-scrapper, I need a forum to post and describe photos, scrapbook pages and stories about my two darlings so my far-away family can keep in touch.
3. It will be extremely cool to look back over the posts and see how I have grown as a person and how my family has grown.
So, we are off to the races...

No comments:

The hubby and me

The hubby and me