Thursday, August 14, 2008

Blessed Beyond Expectation


I am so blessed. When I was younger, I used to pray that I would really fit into my future husband's family. I prayed that we would have a great relationship. I expected that when I got married, I would like my father and mother-in-law. I expected that we would get along and there would not be huge struggles over my husband. I got blessed beyond my expectations. I got enveloped into a family. Papa Bear and Moma D (my in-laws) care for me like my own parents. They are continually supportive, helpful, loving, and servant-hearted. BUT, God's blessings don't stop there. Mike's extended family accepted me as one of their own. It makes being away from my family in Texas so much easier to have a wonderful family here. Not to mention I have another sister in Laura -- so cool! God longs to pour out his blessings on us whenever we share our desires with Him.

Recently, Mike's Aunt Margie and Aunt Nan came to visit so I made this scrapbook page for Jasmine's scrapbook. I used Trendy 3 page kit by Christy Skaggs.

No comments:

The hubby and me

The hubby and me