Sunday, September 28, 2008

Grateful for Mike...


Okay, so I am following the trend set by two amazing women (Sarah and Jessica) that I have the privilege to know. On their blogs they were bragging on their husbands, and I was reminded of what a fantastic man I married. So, here goes...

He is energetic, passionate, and can work most people into the ground.
He has guarded against being a work-aholic by leaving his computer at work so he can spend time with his family.
He is such an endearing father: making up games that are special "Daddy" times with Judah and Jasmine.
He is a protector and provider, committed to my success and our family's well-being.
He is growing daily in the things of God and hearing from God for our family and those he leads.
He is funny and fun to be with.
He challenges me to become more Christlike and to see myself and others clearly.
He is incredibly intelligent and analytical.
He is diligent and faithful to all commitments.
He persistently works at learning new skills until he excels at them.
He never forgets birthdays and anniversaries.

1 comment:

Jesstern said...

"He persistently works at learning new skills until he excels at them."

Good one!! I should have definitely put a love for learning on my list. :)

The hubby and me

The hubby and me