Friday, September 12, 2008

Box Day!



Our pre-school curriculum from Sonlight arrived this week. It is awesome! We are going to officially start the schedule next week, but Judah was so excited, we have already started reading the books and doing the developmental workbooks. He is thrilled to be in "school."
I didn't even tell him that I had ordered it. When he saw the delivery man bring the box, he asked what was in it. I told him that it was his school stuff and that Mommy would be his teacher. He started hopping around excitedly. The box was really heavy (gotta love free shipping!) so we slipped on our shoes and went outside to play tag in the front yard while waiting for Daddy to come home and bring it inside for us.
As soon as Mike set the box down on the dining room table, Judah was right there with scissors. I slit the tape open and the first thing he saw was the brown paper packing material. Judah grinned up at me and gasped in joy!
"Mama, I got bags!"
He can make a game out of anything! ...and he has. That brown paper has floated all over our house. He mainly likes to play that it is a bunch of snakes attacking him. or his sister. or me. It is so cute to watch creativity at work.
By the way, he loves the other stuff in the box too.

Scrapbook page created using "Child's Play" by SAS Designs. Get it at bits2kits.com!

No comments:

The hubby and me

The hubby and me