Friday, February 19, 2010

A trip down scrapbooking memory lane...

Today I was talking to someone who wants to start digital scrapbooking (You can so do it, Liv!), and I was reminded of myself several years ago. Totally dedicated to paper scrapbooking. 100% against changing over. Listening tentatively to Jess Stern rave about the numerous benefits of digital over paper scrapbooking. Drooling over her gorgeous pages. Wishing I could switch but intimidated and completely at sea about where to start. Asking Jess to explain just one more time how to do this? Struggling to create that first page. A little better on page 2. Page 3 - DONE. So convinced I handed over all the huge rubbermaid bins in the basement that were full of paper scrapping supplies over to Mike's mom because I had "gone digital."

We've come a long way, baby!

Here is my LO for the third round of the www.godigitalscrapbooking.com Supreme Team contest (I couldn't have done it without you, Jess! Thanks for the continued nudging to try something new.):



I used a collab kit by FWTS and jjscrapping called SPRINGY. Available HERE.

2 comments:

Jesstern said...

Awe, what a nice shout out, Amanda! Thanks! :)

You definitely picked up on digi scrapping and are doing a great job. Love this latest page you posted...very creative!

Liv N Learn said...

I am totally going to do it. My first page is taking close to forever, but I am getting there. Thanks so much for your encouragement and tips!

The hubby and me

The hubby and me