Monday, April 27, 2009

So grateful...

I am so grateful to be involved at a church where pastors are not afraid to say the tough stuff. I was so blessed. convicted. challenged. shaken awake by Jim's sermon this weekend. I have never truly understood what being the bride of Christ was all about. Now I have an inkling.
I am studying in 1 John right now and I am amazed at how God is speaking the same things to me through so many different mouthpieces. "Prepare yourself. Purify yourself. Be ready. Get your kids ready." Serious stuff. Not always fun to face our faults and shortcomings. But coming to God as a husband and not a master -- so worth it!
I love you, Jesus! Help me to love you more and to pass that on to Judah and Jazz.

BTW, if you have missed the "Made For God" series at Destiny, click here to listen online.

No comments:

The hubby and me

The hubby and me