Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas Decorations

Practically everyone who knows me knows that Christmas starts on October 14th (the day after my birthday). I pause for Thanksgiving -- it's always good to be grateful. Then I keep on trucking to Christmas. I love the lights, smiles, music, gifts, smells, foods, just about all of it! Our house is decorated inside and out. We also just got back from Thanksgiving in Branson with Mike's family. Silver Dollar City is bedecked in millions of Christmas lights and sooooo pretty. The pics in my new blog header are from our trip. Jasmine grabbed tons of attention in her pink marshmallow suit. Cute, cute, cute! What a fun time with family! The whole experience put me in the mood to decorate my blog for the season. So, merry Christmas to all! Let's remember the true meaning amidst the fun of the season. Jesus gave up an awful lot to be our gift, and I am truly grateful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amanda...I just wanted to let you know that I LOVE your blog. It's so refreshing and inspiring! The new pics from Branson are fun, and I really liked your recent blog about the women you admire. I hope they all saw it and were blessed by your words!

The hubby and me

The hubby and me