Monday, October 6, 2008

Decorating for Fall

Fall is my favorite season...cool weather, beautiful colors, caramel apples, trips to the pumpkin farm, my birthday, ramping up for Christmas...I love it all! So, today I decided to decorate my blog for Fall. I learned how to make a new header (very fun!) and used Christy Skaggs kit Forever Autumn (available at GDS). I changed the format too. I am one of those people who would change the furniture and paint the house every few months if it was practical. Everything is more fun when it can be decorated! Anyway, if any of you weren't in the mood for autumn yet, hope this helps!

3 comments:

Ellen K said...

Beautiful header! It looks so professional.

Anonymous said...

Amnada! I found your your blog! How are you guys!? I must agree fall is hands down one of my favorite times of the year, Partially because it leads to CHRISTMAS!!
Tell your hubby I said hello. We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

LOVE what you've done with the page! Makes me want a Pumpkin Spice Latte! Love you girl! :-)

The hubby and me

The hubby and me